SIANGPURE Bike Park
SIANGPURE Bike Park is a green urban escape in the heart of Bangkok. With smooth, flat and well-maintained asphalt paths around its perimeter for beginners, and a variety of twists, turns, bumps, bridges and challenges for more advanced riders, the park offers biking for all.
Challenge Yourself as a Bike Rider!
The bike park is specially designed for both beginners and professional riders who seek fun yet safe experiences. Ride at night worry-free! The bike park is lit up with spotlights for nighttime bikers to enjoy.
Promoting Healthy Lifestyle
The park is filled with good vibes and plenty of activities, including surf skating, balance-biking and running. For those who enjoy outdoor activities, a healthy lifestyle begins here.
Opening hours & Entrance fee
Rules and Regulations
- Wearing a helmet and protective equipment is strongly recommended.
- Ride on designated and marked trails only.
- If you stop for a break or have a mechanical issue, please move aside of the trail.
- No gambling, weapons, vaping, or illicit drug use.
- Food and beverage may not be brought into Siangpure Bike Park except cycling water bottles.
- OBEY SIGNS AND WARNINGS. Stay on marked trails only.
- Pets are not allowed.
Terms and conditions
- For registrations or other inquiries inbox, please add LINE ID: @siangpure_exp
- For a walk-in booking, kindly make a reservation with the staff at the front desk.
- Customers can enter at the time that they make the reservation
- If you arrive late or delayed, please inform the staff at least 30 minutes before the reserved session.