The Siangpure Tennis club is located in a part of Siangpure park.
We have 2 well-formed courts providing soft surface with high-quality acrylic coating.
Playing tennis means so much more than just an enjoyment. It’s filled with multiple benefits for your health and family relationship. If you are looking for a way to spend more quality time with your family, and you haven’t known what to do yet, then maybe it’s time to take a closer look at playing tennis. We can’t wait to welcome newcomers and sport lovers at Siangpure Tennis Club.
Highlights include :
• No membership required
• New courts provide more fun and play better
• Soft surface with high-quality acrylic coating
• 2 Private Tennis courts
Opening hours :
We’re open everyday from 7AM – 9PM.
Entrance fee :
7.00 – 18.00 200 Baht/hour
18.00 – 21.00 300 Baht/hour
Rules and Regulations
- Please wearing an appropriate attire when playing tennis
- Proper footwear is essential as incorrect shoes have a detrimental effect on the court surface
- Limited only 4 players per 1 Tennis court
- Food and beverage may not be brought into the Siangpure Pump Track. All other beverages must be tightly sealed.
- No weapons, vaping, or illicit drug use.
- The client will also be responsible for any losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from client’s behalf
- Players are encouraged to keep the courts and surrounding areas clean
- Please bringing valuables with you. Siangpure Tennis Club is not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen personal items.
- For registrations or other inquiries inbox, please adding LINEID: @siangpure_exp
- For a walk-in booking, please check and make a reservation with the staffs in front of the field.
- The client is allowed to access and use the service at the time that the client makes the reservation
- A late or delayed arrive, please inform the staff at least 30 minutes before reserved session.
Line ID: @siangpure_exp
Or call us at 090-980-1368