- Analyzing the business requirements and application development (Dynamic365).
- Configures the applications according to business requirements.
- Debug, troubleshoot, and fix configuration and integration issues.
- Partner with BI development teams to in gathering technical analytics requirements.
- Initiate idea for leverage usage on Bertram Data warehouse.
- Thai nationality, Male/Female 25-35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related fields.
- 3-5 year-experiences on ERP system.
- Programming knowledge: SQL, SQL Server Database.
- Understanding of application development and technical requirements.
- Knowledge in application architecture is advantages.
- Work experience in large-scale application development project.
- Work experience with POS (Point-of-Sales) is advantages.
- Work experience with JAVA or J2EE is advantages.
- Good attitude and curious mindset and willingness to learn.
- Driven, Energetic, Analytical, Forward-Thinking with good interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good in English (TOEIC score > 550) and Thai.