BI Developer Supervisor
- Design and transform the data from the core system such as Microsoft Dynamic NAV to data warehouse.
- Translating business needs into technical specifications.
- Developing report and dashboard that provide accessible information for decision making.
- Using data to generate results to support business decision making and business performance monitoring.
- Maintaining data warehouse platforms.
- Evaluating and improving existing BI systems.
- Conducting troubleshooting on BI models.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Applied Statistics, Computer Science, or related field.
- 2+ years of BI development in tools such as Power BI.
- Understanding the Data warehouse, ETL Process and Data mining design concept.
- Strong the SQL programming language.
- Experience using the python / R to create the BI model is a plus.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team and be creative.
- Driven, Energetic, Analytical, Forward-Thinking with good interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good in English (TOEIC score > 550) and Thai.