- At least 5 years in Marketing experience in FMC
- Driven, Energetic, Analytical, Forward-Thinking
Working Location: Soi Ladprao 80
- Develop strategic plan of Marketing strategy and activities in order to strengthen brand awareness and equity of assigned product.
- Monitor, analyze, and evaluate domestic market trend, consumer behavior and competitor activity to identify market opportunities for the products.
- Establish budgets, performance specifications and sales estimates.
- Increase product sale and market share.
- Liaise with advertising agency to design and develop communication campaigns and ensure that they are well executed and deliver results as desired.
- Explore new markets, products and introduce new brands where appropriate.
- Collaborate with different teams such as sales, legal, creative design, etc.
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Marketing or related fields.
- Male/Female age 30-35 years old.
- At least ten years of work experience in brand management.
- At least five years in Marketing experience in FMCG.
- Highly organized and perform well under pressure.
- Driven, Energetic, Analytical, Forward-Thinking with good interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Power Point)
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Fluent in English (TOEIC score > 550) and Thai.