International Marketing Supervisor
- Managing traditional and digital marketing for international markets
- Developing marketing strategies and coordinating marketing campaigns with sales team and local partner to support operations in order to achieve target within assigned country.
- Overseeing the company’s international marketing budget.
- Localize key communication for each market through various use of media
- Strategize, plan and implement marketing activities in assigned markets.
- Research and analyze market trends in each country to create comprehensive marketing plan.
- Thai nationality, below 35 years of age.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Marketing, Business Administration or related fields.
- 2 – 5 years of marketing experience from FMCG/ Pharmaceutical background is a big bonus.
- Proven hands-on marketing experience for SEA/ International market coverage is a MUST
- Ability to drive marketing campaign for international market.
- Excellent English communication skills with minimum TOEIC of 650.
- Strong analytical and data-driven skills.
- Driven, Energetic, Analytical, Forward-Thinking with good interpersonal skills.