Public Relations Officer
– Supporting the team across all communications initiatives: PR, CSR, events, social & digital.
– Addressing and coordinating PR initiatives with teams, partners, and stakeholders.
– Assisting in organizing press conferences, media events, CSR, promotional events.
– Taking care of the daily press monitoring and ensuring all internal & external documents are up-to-date at all times, including project overviews and reports.
– Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organizations.
– Scheduling appointments and meetings, manage calendars and other arrangements for team (include editorial, press conferences, events, and media lists)
– Supporting relationship with stakeholders, media, vendors etc.
– Participating in brainstorming and planning sessions.
– Drafting and distributing content such as press releases, social media content, blog posts, articles, marketing collateral, etc.
– Completing projects and assignments as requested by the team and management
– Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Communication, Journalism, Business Administration or related fields.
– At least 2-3 y ears of experience in PR & Communication or similar role.
– Have good knowledge of the related platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LINE, Twitter, etc);
– Good internal and external communication skills.
– Computer literate with proficiency in Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
– Good command of English.
– Team player, self-motivated, creative, with high responsibility