Public Relations Supervisor
• Being as a part of Corporate Communication team to develop external and internal communication strategies for company’s business, products, and services.
• Assisting in managing PR & communication objectives, budget, plans, messages, and campaigns to ensure its compliance with company business strategy and objectives.
• Handling and publishing press releases, newsletters, ads, blogs, and other digital and print materials that resonates with the company’s targeting markets.
• Developing a cohesive strategy for and between the company website, social media and other digital resources and media.
• Understanding the importance of digital PR, SEO strategy, digital marketing and analytics tools.
• Leveraging PR and social media opportunities to expand brand presence and increase reach and engagement for the company.
• Managing and growing relationships with media and bloggers, and execute press interviews and events to garner positive earned coverage.
• Supporting in the media planning for new product launches and campaigns to ensure efficacy of media spend and advertising impact.
• Assisting in develop market-relevant stories into the right content and channels.
• Developing design and produce all communication materials to support company’s projects.
• Managing and executing projects as assigned by Management.
• Conducting PR, CSR, and sponsorship events and other activities to represent good corporate brand image
• Being the first point of contact for media enquiries and internal communication.
• Providing regular monthly reports on results from all aspects of PR, and oversee the overall PR results.
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, PR, journalism, Marketing, Arts or related field.
• Age between 28-32 years old.
• At least 3-4 year experience in PR, media relations and communication.
• Have strong connection with traditional and digital media especially connection with marketing, business and lifestyle media, and KOL would be a plus.
• Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Highly organized, creative, proactive, dynamic and be a team player with strong problem-solving skills.
• Able to work well under deadline pressure, with ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
• Expert in writing, press releases, web content, speech, blog, script, social media content.
• Very good command of spoken and written English, with TOEIC results 600 up.