Sales Manager (Distributor channel)
- Formulate and implement sales strategy, action plan, activity and roll out the plan to achieve company target.
- Develop sales strategies by setting product, geographical sales areas and sales operations standards to achieve corporate sales target.
- Manage the sales team to optimize the use of allocated resources.
- Manage sales team, develop a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets
- Effectively managing, coaching, motivating and developing the sales teams
- Maintain excellent business relationship and strengthen partnership with distributor
- Monitor all competitive products in the market via market research and close rapport with distributor and customers.
- Regularly update annual, quarterly, monthly, weekly sales results and sales forecast
- Able to standby on Saturday for emergency case
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration or related fields.
- 8 – 12 years sales experience with a minimum 3 years of leading a team from FMCG/ related industry.
- Experience in formulating sales strategy, sales forecast, sales action plan and allocating resources – a MUST
- Excellence in selling and negotiation skills
- Driven, Energetic, Analytical, Forward-Thinking with good interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Power Point)