Working Hours: 6 days/ week (Standby call on Saturday for emergency case)
- In charge of the growth of business in Thailand (North, South, , East, Northeast & Central)
- Supervise and motivate sales operation team
- Formulate weekly and monthly Sales reports (Sales data, activities, customer updates and competitor information)
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing clients
- Working with business unit head to increase sales toward the target
- Updating customer trends and design direction to product creation
- Thai nationality, Male and below 35 years of age.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business Administration or related fields.
- 7+ years of experience in sales with minimum 2 years in supervisory level from FMCG or relevant industry
- Strong experience in modern trade & distribution channels in Bangkok, other location is a bonus.
- Able to work 6 days per week as and when requested.
- Ability to travel time-to-time
- Possess driving license and able to drive.
- Excellence in selling and negotiation skills
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Power Point)